Saturday, March 22, 2008

Swimming and such

Drew started swimming lessons this year. They're not going that well. For the most part, Drew doesn't like going in the water and he tries to get out of going to swimming classes. It reminds me of when I was younger and tried to get out of going to church. Yet, when Drew's in his class he does a good job and then says how much fun it was and how he wants to go again. That part is NOT like what happened to me after I got home from church - and what a blasphemous blog entry for just before Easter. Hmmm.
Anyway, he's the one in the green hat and pastel plaid swim shorts. To make note, the shorts were brightly colored plaid when we started swim class. To complete his outfit, Drew is supposed to wear goggles - I'd like to see you convince a 2 and a half year old to wear swim goggles.

1 comment:

Anne & Scott said...

Ooh - so glad you're in blogland! A good way to keep up with the Drewman.

We've added you to the coveted sidebar of our blog - I know, you can't remember the last time you were so honored.
:) Anne