Monday, July 21, 2008

Quesadilla Cook Off

So at some point I was talking to Scott about cooking and he said "Oh, I make the best quesadillas in the world" to which I replied "That's not possible because I make the best quesadillas in the world." And thus the cook off was born. All the secret ingredients made their way into my kitchen and we squared off. The result was that the kids ate plain old cheese quesadillas and the adults feasted on the two best recipes for quesadillas in the world.

Although no pictures were taken of the actual feast, we did get this one of Drew and Ava sitting in the hammock chair before dinner. You're probably wondering if Ava is our only friend because she is all over this blog, and really, no one else is. Well - isn't that the sad case of being two busy working parents with no one to hang out with.

No comments: