Friday, September 19, 2008

Birthday Boy

Yeah! Drew turned three today!
What a great day for all of us. (Minor pre-dinner meltdown excluded.) Drew did go to school today - we hung out at home for a while in the morning and got there in time for some outside play time. It's beautiful here this week - about 70 today and will be warm again tomorrow. Anyway, Grandma Karen and I worked on making the cake for tomorrow's party. This is the cake that went to school as part of afternoon snack. What is it? Race car? No. It is a roller truck! And the kids loved it!

Here is Drew at school with his friends and his cake. Notice the crown on his head - cute! He got to be king for the day and wore his birthday crown all day long.

Drew also got to open some of his presents (I think there are a couple left). This is his new hot wheel bike that Grandma and Da got for him.

Now it's late and we are pooped. Tomorrow is swim lesson and then a friend party at the park. I made a rocket ship cake for that party. I have eaten so much cake...all that great weight loss, gone.

No comments: