Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun at the park!

For celebrating with friends, we invited folks to meet us at the park to have snacks, cake and play time! It was a super morning except for the fact that there was zero parking due to lots of other events planned for the exact same place and time. It did get hot though - probably close to 80. Apologies to the pregnant ladies there - that was a hot one for you!
There is always a pull to document every waking moment of your kid's life (or is that just me??) and then there is the pull to relax and have fun. In the end, I have some pictures from the park but didn't catch everyone who was there. And - horror of all horrors, I didn't get a picture of Drew with his rocketship cake (and after all the stress over that cake making it to the park without falling over...)
Here are the shots I got! You might get hot just looking at them.
Colin, Drew, Drew and Noah

Celine, Leila and Dad Sean

Zoey and Max on the swings

Aiden and Anika enjoying the cake

Blake and Lily waiting for cake

Colin and Drew

Erica, Wesley and Henry

Last night when I was putting Drew to bed I asked if he enjoyed his party at the park. He said "Yeah, I played with Colin and then I had poopies." And there you go.

No comments: