Drew was invited to his first ever birthday party at Chuck E Cheese on May 4th. Happy birthday to Zoey who turned 4!
We weren't sure how this would go over since I was expecting games and activities for older kids. Well oh well. There was plenty for a 2 year old! There were a couple of video games he could play (only required one button), there was a toddler size wack a mole, a Clifford "car" and pizza. The whole combination of which was a dream come true for all the children who attended.
And for me there was Ski Ball!!!!! I was lured in by the lights and the tickets...must...play......more....Ski Ball!!! I pretty much abandoned Drew with another parent to fulfill my own destiny on that machine. And then Erik got in the game too with a tet-a-tet Mario.
We all had super fun and in the end Drew said he wanted to have his birthday there too. We'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment