This was Memorial Day weekend so the to-do list was very long. On top of the list was washing and waxing my car so we went to Grandma Di's house for that. Something very special at Grandma Di's house are "treats." Treats are those packets of "fruit" flavored gummy things that come in all sorts of lovable character shapes like Diego and Nemo. They are not my favorite thing to give to Drew since I believe that the high fructose corn syrup combined with corn syrup and then sugar lead to uncontrolled behavior. But whatever, it's a special treat. And, I have worked very hard with Grandma Di to limit these treats so we do ok. So this is the conversation I overheard.
Drew: I all done; I want more please
Grandma Di: OK Drew, you can have one more because we can only have two treats.
Drew: Grandma Karen lets me have three
Hmm, does this mean I need to negotiate limits with Grandma Karen? Busted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment